Tired of insomnia? Fortunately, there are alternatives to counting sheep to help you get a healthy night’s sleep. According to research or other evidence, the following self-care steps may be helpful.
Click here: Natural Medicine for Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Create a restful place to sleep Remove or block noise, light, and other distractions, and make sure your mattress is comfortable for you
- Create a regular routine as you get ready for bed.
- Cut coffee and other stimulants Eliminate or cut down on drinks and foods that have caffeine, ephedra, or pseudoephedrine; work with your doctor to find alternatives if you take medication with any of these ingredients
- Learn to relax Relaxation tapes and other self-help tools or a counselor experienced in treating insomnia can help you let go of tension
- Try one of the natural sleep aids available here on our store.
- Check out valerian To fall asleep quicker and enjoy deeper sleep quality, take 300 to 600 mg of a concentrated root extract 30 minutes before bedtime, with or without other relaxing herbs such as lemon balm and passion flower
Natural Medicine Products for Insomnia